Thursday, November 13, 2008
2005 The journey began.....
After several failed attempts at in-vitro fertilization a spark was ignited to explore the option of ADOPTION! All of a sudden I had daily signs that this option was a perfect one for us. Here are just a few examples of what I mean, I opened a magazine in the middle and the article was all about adoption, the neighbors across the street from our old house (which at the time we never really spoke with), asked Matt to keep an eye on their house cuz they would be gone for several weeks adopting their daughter, I stayed later to clean an adopted child's teeth( for those of you that know me well---know I do not care to stay later than I need to ever and when I agreed to do so---DID NOT know this child was adopted =)) and then my aunt and grandfather also were touched with adoption. There are definitely many more signs however we just felt in our hearts that this was the right choice, so we started our research of different agencies, countries, and information. After visiting several different agencies we chose CHI ( Children's Hope international)--it just felt right again. Then we chose a Latin/South American country======Colombia. Hey did I mention one of my aunts was born and raised in Bogota, Colombia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment