Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We got our REGIONAL ASSIGNMENT!!!!!


Today, we received an email from our adoption director Julie, informing us that we received regional assignment. This is the last step before we get our baby referral!!!!!!! The region is Bucaramanga, Colombia. We are so excited and getting anxious for our baby referral, p l e a s e keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

This is so exciting, Aimee!!! Congratulations!!!

Vive...rie...ama said...

Yay!!!!!! COngratulations!!! You are so close, after a very long journey!!!! I hope that you hear something soon!!!

Jeanette said...

Hi Aimee! I just found out this past weekend that you and Matt are adopting. I've enjoyed reading about your journey, and I'm ecstatic that Baby Mateo will be home soon...can't wait to meet him! I know we haven't talked in a long time, but I've known you for many years and I know you'll make a GREAT mom! I miss you and hope to see you soon! :-)