Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We are parents to a beautiful little boy.....Javier


Well, we are really parents!!!! At first, as expected Javier was scared and unsure of us but as the day went on he has grown to adore his father and tolerate me. We were warned that Javier would most likely take out his confusion, sadness and anger with me because he truly misses his foster mom, however he does let me feed him and be near him....I can only hope this continues to grow more and more each day. I am confident he will feel the pure love I have for him but for now he looks at Matt like he is a god,LOL.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

It's a different feeling, isn't it? I almost felt like I was babysitting at first. :)

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

OMGoodness! He's adorable!!! Congratulations! Yes, we too, felt we were babysitting and it seemed surreal! He WILL bond with you... this is the son you've been praying for!

Glow" La Colombiana" said...

I'm so happy for you amy and Matt..